Digital and Tech training
We offer the highest-quality learning in the most flexible way possible.
Levels and Learning Pathways
You and your colleagues may be eligible for free fully funded courses. Contact us to see if you are eligible for free skills and training.
Types of funded training
Personal Learning Accounts are free courses that give you new skills and qualifications – ones that local employers are looking for – to help you take advantage of skills shortages and get your career really moving.
Apprenticeships Worked Based Learning
Apprenticeships are a genius decision that can:
- Enable cost-effective recruitment – you cover the apprentice’s wage and we cover the cost of training
- Create a pool of talent – with a skilled, qualified workforce
- Fill skills gaps – to meet demands now and in the future
- Help your business grow –whether you choose to recruit, retrain or redeploy your workforce
Costs and Funding
Funding options include:
- Welsh Government flexible skills fund (up to 80% match funding)
- Welsh Government Personal Learning Account for learners over 19 and living in Wales, in employment earning under £26,000 a year
- Courses can be costed per learner or teams based from as little as £99 per person.