What type of courses do you offer?
We offer a range of courses and are happy to discuss different delivery methods to meet you needs. These typically include,
- Courses & Certifications
- Tech and Digital Apprenticeships
- Tech Consultants and support teams
- Fully funded programmes
- Bespoke Solutions
- Free online webinars
Should you have any specific requirements, please get in touch.
Which delivery methods do you use?
We offer the highest-quality learning in the most flexible way possible.
Our delivery methods include:
- CLASSROOM LEARNING Hands-on practical classroom courses led by an experienced learning professional in one of our learning sites or in a location of choice.
- ONLINE LEARNING From one off course modules to full vendor programmes, all of our training is offered as online training courses delivered direct to your learners anywhere they are based. This can be live or on demand.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING Virtual learning courses recreate a classroom experience but online, enabling full interactions with the learning professional leading the course and with small numbers of learners.
- BOOTCAMPS Our Tech Fundamentals Bootcamps are instructor-led courses packed full of hands-on labs and practical exercises. With actionable techniques acquired within the course that can directly apply, making a genuine difference in the workplace. Each module is packed with extensive hands-on exercises that covers cutting edge skills, applied knowledge of best practice and a focus on new technologies as well as covering legacy tech.
Do you offer PLA courses?
Yes, all of our courses are available with PLA support. PLA (Personal Learning Accounts) courses are free courses that give you new skills and qualifications – ones that local employers are looking for – to help you take advantage of skills shortages and get your career really moving.
What other funding options are available?
Funding options include:
- Welsh Government flexible skills fund (up to 80% match funding)
- Welsh Government Personal Learning Account for learners over 19 and living in Wales, in employment earning under £26,000 a year
- Courses can be costed per learner or teams based from as little as £99 per person
Our team are happy to discuss options with you to meet your needs.